By accessing the website at UKStartups.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UKStartups.org’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UKStartups.org’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by UKStartups.org at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on UKStartups.org’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. UKStartups.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, UKStartups.org does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UKStartups.org or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UKStartups.org’s website, even if UKStartups.org or a UKStartups.org authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on UKStartups.org’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UKStartups.org does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. UKStartups.org may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However UKStartups.org does not make any commitment to update the materials. Using any materials, documents, templates or following recommendations from the UKStartups.org website and corresponding platform you are agreeing to use them at your own will. UKStarups.org recommends you seek professional advice and legal counseling where appropriate to ensure such materials are valid for your needs.
UKStartups.org has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UKStartups.org of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
UKStartups.org may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
10. Your Account
By registering and paying either a monthly, or a one time fee to UKStartups.org you agree to waive all rights to a refund once you’ve logged in to our platform. Due to the fact that UKStartups.org provides sensitive information which we sell as our service, logging in to our platform and using our services, you will not be allowed to obtain a refund. We urge that you are familiar with the service and the product offered by UKStartups.org before your registration and purchase. Prior to registering with a paid account, be sure to speak to our support team and ensure you have all of the information available which will help you make an informed decision. Note that any registrations under a promotional plan will not be eligible for a refund. In the event that you registered for a monthly membership, you may cancel your subscription at any time after the initial 6 months of services (with no refund provided for the already paid months), and with an additional 30 days notice for cancellation with a valid reason. Any accounts and fees being charged back, disputed or reported as unauthorized will immediately void your account until the investigation of such transactions are investigated.
11. Cancellation / Refund Policy
UKStartups.org does not provide refunds once you have successfully logged in to the platform or used our tools, resources and services which are only available to our members. A 30 Day Refund Policy is available to all members who do not log in to the platform within the first 30 days as long as a valid and acceptable reason is provided. All other refund or account cancellation requests are void aside from a request to cancel the monthly subscription after initial 6 months plus 30 day notice.
12. Ultimate Authority
UKStartups.org and it’s representatives hold ultimate authority. Any inappropriate behavior by paid members could result in account termination and further action. Any and all acts by members to deface or libel UKStartups, our tools, resources and services will result in account termination and further actions.
Your privacy is important to us.
You can contact us
Berkley Square House, Berkley Square, London, W1J 5BD, UK
020 3880 8554
Please note that UKStartups.org does not provide any funding to individuals or small businesses. We do not provide grants, loans, tax breaks or any monetary value to small businesses or individuals. Our platform details are outlined in section 9 above. If you have any questions please contact us directly.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.