The Guide To UK Government Funding For Small Business
The UK Small Business Government Funding Guide is an in-depth resources outlining the potential that the various local, regional and national governments have to offer small business owners looking to startup, or to expand in the UK.
Government Funding for Small Business
As a small business owner in the UK, one thing always comes to mind when you are making your decision to startup or to expand your existing business.
Small business funding!
- You need it!
- Want it!
- Must have it!
The problem is, the “small business funding” especially when offered by the government is like a minefield of information.
Where do you go to learn about the funding needed? How can you use the funds? Who can benefit from the funds? How much can you get?..etc
The Government Funding Guide For Small Business will tell you about the various sources of funding in your region, to see how the funds are provided, who is eligible and the critical components you need within your own business in order to increase your chances of getting funding for your small business.
The guides are divided by the region your small business is in, so be sure to click on the one that best suits your needs:
- Yorkshire and the Humber Government Funding Guide
- Wales Government Funding Guide
- Northern Ireland Government Funding Guide
- Scotland Government Funding Guide
- West Midlands Government Funding Guide
- Greater London Government Funding Guide
- East of England Government Funding Guide
- South East England Government Funding Guide
- North West Government Funding Guide
- North East Government Funding Guide
- East Midlands Government Funding Guide
- South West England Government Funding Guide
How much do you know about government funding for your small business?
There are over 1,500 sources of government funding and private programs available for small business owners across the UK to apply to.
The more you know the better chances you have of getting your business funded!
The individual government funding guides per region above will take you though the options to ensure that you are ready to start your funding search with knowledge needed to ensure your success.
What can government funding be used towards?
The funding available via various government sources can help with a number of things such as:
- Hiring and Training Costs
- Purchasing Tools and Equipment
- To improve Cash-flow and to Cover Startup Costs
- For Marketing and Advertising
- and more…
If you prefer to speak to somebody about your business fill out the form below to get a call back
Different Government Funding Types
Hundreds of government funding options are available but what is the best option for you?
What is your small business most likely to get and to benefit from?
Learn it all here.
The government funding guide includes:
- Government Grants
- Government Loans
- Different Levels of Government
- Grants Vs Loans Comparison
Finding out if you are eligible for a funding programme is confusing, but if you know how to look, it doesn’t get any simpler.